Competition Terms & Conditions
The promoter is FFFN (Far From Fkn Normal) [ABN 66169521878] whose postal address is PO Box 142, Dingley Village, Victoria, 3172.
The competition is open to all residents of Australia except employees of FFFN and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judge of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these
terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are on the FFFN website https://www.fffn.com.au, on the FFFN Instagram account far_from_fkn_normal, and on the FFFN Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/FARFROMFKNNORMAL/.
Closing date for entry will be on 31 st October, 2020. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Send your name and email address via the competition link on the FFFN Facebook page @https://www.facebook.com/FARFROMFKNNORMAL/ or on FFFN Instagram account far_from_fkn_normal.
1. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
2. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
3. The weekly prize is as follows: 1 x FFFN Braco side logo T Shirt.
4. The grand prize is as follows: 1 x FFFN Braco side logo T Shirt, 1 x FFFN Cotton Contrast Cap and 1 x FFFN Urban Hoodie.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
4. Winners will be chosen at random, from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and will be announced via email with notification sent to the email address provided by the winning entrant.
5. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
6. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
7. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
9. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
10. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
11. The winner’s name will be announced on the 31 st October, 2020 on the FFFN Facebook page and FFFN Instagram account.
12. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
13. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to FFFN (Far From Fkn Normal) and not to any other party.
The entrant must be following @FFFN on Instagram in order to enter.
FFFN shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
FFFN also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.